Monday, November 1, 2010

Holy crow, I'm blogging

So, another Twilight-themed blog? Yup.  Obsessive Cullen Disorder? Definitely (rehab not required). ROBsession? Hells yeah!

And the people in my life are tired of hearing about it...


That's where you come in. Not that anyone is actually reading this, but a girl can dream, can't she?!  And yes, maybe I'm using a loose definition for the word girl, but whatever, it's my blog.

This is my me time. Time for me to try some new things. Maybe get to know myself better. Hopefully make some new friends. Please welcome me with open arms, I don't deal well with rejection.


This Rob drought was painful. I'll admit it, my mojo has been failing. It's subtle, but I still feel it. And I don't like it. At. All. So I decided now is the time. No more procrastination. Less talk, more action (twss). Must. Reclaim. Mojo.

And then today, after what felt like forfuckingever, it happened....  we have outtakes! Really hot outtakes!! Ridiculously motherfuckinghot outtakes!!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!
  
 
What was I saying? Couldn't have been important. This face takes priority.  

  
I don't know how much more fondness my bits can take, so lets just end this drought now.
     

Thanks to fanfic, all I can think of are the dirty things we could do to each other on that desk.


Totally one of the reasons I've started sneaking cigarettes again.
 

Is it possible for me to be both dead and tingling at the same time?

via TwiCrack Addict

I know I'm not the only one who feels it. Things are just better when he's around. Outtakes, interviews, smiley drunk videos, whatever.

So thank you Robert Pattinson. Bless your bedroom eyes and chiseled scruffy jaw.  You make me smile, you make me laugh. You have inspired me, and not just in dirty ways! You've made me realize that even though I lost myself somewhere along the way, now is the time change that.

And thank you new outtakes. Mojo levels have risen dramatically. I feel alive. I feel energized. I feel happy. 

And now all is right with my world.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogger world....

    Yes the drought was a tough one... but yesterday the heavens heard our pleas and cut us son slack.. in the form of outtakes...

    And now... we are all in heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Something (for me) to look forward to!