Thursday, December 9, 2010

Not that I consider this to be art

So I have no artistic talent in terms of visual art. None. I was lucky enough to be blessed with musical genes, but when it comes to creating art... well I'm pretty much useless. I use the term anticrafty. And by use, I mean made up. But whatever, I'm totally anticrafty.

I realize that art is subjective. Everyone has different likes and dislikes, different preferences. I realize that I probably have no business judging someone's work of art. But imma do it anyway.

What. The. Fuck. Is. This? 

FAIL!!!
source

No seriously. What. The. Fuck. Is. That?  Normally I look for any excuse to make fun of Jake, but this makes me feel kinda sorry for him. In fact, it's a travesty. I may think he can't act, but I do have eyes.  This is fugly. Not to mention creepy! Do people actually pay money for shit like that? I'd rather admit to having a snuggy* then own that blanket.

And I'm not the only one who sees it, right? He's totally about to whip the wolf wang out of his jorts and stroke himself.  Look at him.  There's no denying it. We've all seen them do it. Or we read about it............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................... sorry, just daydreaming about fanfiction....

Oh. Mah. Gawd.  Is this someone's version of erotica? *shudders* *shudders again*

Don't want to go there.

For a giggle at another fan fail, visit Robs Closet.

I badly want to poke fun at the artists.  But then I wonder: Is my writing this blog the equivalent to bad fan art?  God I hope not. But if it is, then oh well. I don't recall making any promises about my talents.

Don't worry, the promises I made you about my talents are totally true!


* Totally not my fault. My mom gave it to me last year for Christmas. I was Horrified!

5 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! I just laughed so hard at this, my roomate (@amandakmelby) heard me in her room upstairs and asked what I'm laughing about.

    This is creepy. Times 10. Its like if can't draw anything nice...DON'T DRAW! You don't see me busin out Twi-stick figures and calling them pretty.

    "I may think he can't act, but I do have eyes" I died. Hi-larious. I just realized we don't have you on our bloggy roll so I'm gonna run over and do that now!

    -Jaymes805

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! I'm totally anticrafty too. I just didn't have the appropriate name for it until now!

    "I'd rather admit to having a snuggy then own that blanket." HA! too funny!I make no promises about my anticrafty blog either! :-)

    I'm fairly anti-Jacob so I'll just say 'nice try' to the artist and as long as they are happy with it, then that's what should matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a blanket??? I was hoping it was just a picture - which doesn't make it any better BUT really someone is supposed to use this on their body and let other people see it?? Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Someone needs to tell that person to stop for love of all things Twilight. That's hideous.

    Somehow that last pic of Rob just makes everything better...all is right with the world. I think I even hear birds chirping.

    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I am so excited to get some many comments and 11 followers!!! I totes <3 you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Something (for me) to look forward to!