Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Late to the party

Don't roll up the red carpet just yet. As usual I'm way late, but now I'm here, so let's get this party started-er, keep it going. You know what I mean.



I'm so excited. I won't lie, I love winning stuff.


Thank you much to Lisa at 17 Forever, TwiKiwi50 at TwiKiwi and Chloe Cougar at Inspired by Lemons for picking The Inappropriate Crush for this award. *MWAH*


(Side note: I'd like to send another shout out to Lisa for creating my amazing blog banner. See it? Isn't it delectable?! I love to stare at it. A lot!)


OK, back to the award...
 Award Rules

To accept this award one must follow the rules.
1. Thank the person that gave it to you and link it back to their blog.
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs.

Random facts about Smitten...
  1. My sisters wanted a brother, so they nicknamed me Chuck.
  2. I was an exchange student in HS and spent a semester in Germany.
  3. My daughter was born upstairs in my bedroom. On purpose.
  4. I took a chair to the head during a bar fight and had to get 10 stitches to the side of my head/in my ear. (it's less interesting if I add that I was minding my own business drinking when chairs started swinging)
  5. Still water. At room temperature.
  6. I don't own any wireless devices except a cell phone. And a really old mp3 player that is collecting dust. Sad panda.
  7. Robert Pattinson's sex appeal is so powerful that I believe his birth triggered my menses. #trufax
I think most of you have received this award already, but maybe not all of you. And if you aren't on this list, sorry, I swear I love you!


  1. RobzSinger
  2. Tongue-Twied
  3. Borderline Phenomenal
  4. I'm Allergic to Robert Pattinson
  5. Memoirs of a Robmance
  6. Walk with Mrs. P
  7. The Culinary Curser
  8. Living with Edward
  9. Cheaper than Therapy
  10. It's Whine Thirty
  11. My DiscomROBulation
  12. Inotu - Diary of a Mid-life Crisis One Word at a Time
  13. Trixie and Tess
  14. Chronicles of a Fat Girl Named Miss Tejota
  15. cul-de-sac-ed
Now, how about some other award show greatness?

 
 
 
 


11 comments:

  1. I love your random facts, especially the triggering of menses...we are obviously the same age, because I think the EXACT SAME THING. I'm old enough to be Rob's creepy older babysitter that stares a little too long...

    I love your banner, too. It is yummy. I am embarrassed to say that I just started following you, so I guess I'm a little late to the party, too, bb! Better late than never, tho, RIGHT??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also late to the party as well, high fives all around!

    I only own 1 wireless device and it's my cell phone too. I also have an old mp3 player collecting dust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you could have been the perfect match for Rob growing up: Chuck & Claudia! lmao

    #7-LOL!

    I can't believe Rob showed up to watch me accept an award this time! It's usually just me tuning in to watch him.

    I thank you for the award and dedicate it to Rob, who makes all blogs possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, thanks so much, Chuck. ;)

    i guess that means you didn't get an epidural...WHY?!?!

    we only selected 6 blogs cause I didn't know we were allowed to repeat.
    fail.

    i think you should get an award for being the best blog follower a girl could ask for.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These awards are filling up my book case! LOL Just kidding. I don't have a book case. Thank you for thinking of me as deserving of this. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Oh, and loved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link lovely!

    Room temperature water? Really?

    Golden Globes Rob.... navy tuxgasm.... say no more!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always the last to the party so don't feel bad peeps.

    The random facts have been so much fun reading on everyone's blogs. Still water at room temp, huh? That is random. LOL!

    Love the award pictures of Rob you put with the post. Good thinking.

    Thanks for the shout out(s).

    @RobzSinger - You did good :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the random facts!! And you're like Superwoman for having a totally natural child birth (I'm assuming from the "upstairs and on purpose" comment)!

    Thanks for passing on the love!!

    *muah*

    JennyKate (aka Tess)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm I was supposed to be a boy... surprise!!! not!
    LOL!!

    Love the random facts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Chuck! ;)

    I'm going to stick around a bit and oogle Rob...that okay with you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. How about some half nekked Lutz up in here? :P Loves ya! xo

    ReplyDelete

Something (for me) to look forward to!