I'm so excited. I won't lie, I love winning stuff.
Thank you much to Lisa at 17 Forever, TwiKiwi50 at TwiKiwi and Chloe Cougar at Inspired by Lemons for picking The Inappropriate Crush for this award. *MWAH*
(Side note: I'd like to send another shout out to Lisa for creating my amazing blog banner. See it? Isn't it delectable?! I love to stare at it. A lot!)
OK, back to the award...
To accept this award one must follow the rules.
1. Thank the person that gave it to you and link it back to their blog.
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs.
Random facts about Smitten...
- My sisters wanted a brother, so they nicknamed me Chuck.
- I was an exchange student in HS and spent a semester in Germany.
- My daughter was born upstairs in my bedroom. On purpose.
- I took a chair to the head during a bar fight and had to get 10 stitches to the side of my head/in my ear. (it's less interesting if I add that I was minding my own business drinking when chairs started swinging)
- Still water. At room temperature.
- I don't own any wireless devices except a cell phone. And a really old mp3 player that is collecting dust. Sad panda.
- Robert Pattinson's sex appeal is so powerful that I believe his birth triggered my menses. #trufax
- Borderline Phenomenal
- I'm Allergic to Robert Pattinson
- Memoirs of a Robmance
- Walk with Mrs. P
- The Culinary Curser
- Living with Edward
- Cheaper than Therapy
- It's Whine Thirty
- My DiscomROBulation
- Inotu - Diary of a Mid-life Crisis One Word at a Time
- Trixie and Tess
- Chronicles of a Fat Girl Named Miss Tejota